HOLLYWOOD, FL. (January 15, 2014) - Chris McGaha and Matt Hagan both stop by to start 2014, along with the NHRA's Alan Reinhart, on WFO Radio Nitro. To listen now, go to http://www.wforadio.com or click "latest show" button.
Chris McGaha breaks news on WFO Radio. McGaha, driver of the Harlow Sammons Pro Stocker, discusses his recent purchase of Mike Edwards's equipment and announces that former champion driver, Jim Yates act as crew chief of his new operation.
Matt Hagan, driver of the Rocky Boots DSR Funny Car, stops by WFO to preview Nitro testing at PBIR.
WFO Radio has been voted "Internet Radio/TV Show of the Year", by the readers of CompetitionPlus.com for a fourth consecutive year.
Alan Reinhart makes his weekly appearance to answer questions and discuss the latest news and rumors regarding the NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series.
WFO Radio NHRA Nitro, the only weekly talk show 100% devoted to NHRA Drag Racing, featuring Joe Castello and the NHRA's Alan Reinhart, is first available every Tuesday at 7 p.m. ET. Every episode and interview from WFO Radio is available On-Demand via http://www.wforadio.com/, iTunes, iPhone or Android. WFO Radio is also available via dedicated WFO Radio Android/iPhone/iPad application, available in the APP store and Google Play.
- Chad Head, Jason Rittenbery, Tina Stull, and Alan Reinhart on WFO Radio
- Courtney Force and Alan Reinhart on WFO Radio. WFO Radio Nominated for "Internet Radio Show of the Year", Voting begins.
- Brad Plourd, Bob Wilber, and Alan Reinhart on WFO Radio.
- Erica Enders-Stevens, Bobby Bennett, and Alan Reinhart on WFO Radio.
- Brandon Bernstein, Vincent Nobile, James Day, and Alan Reinhart on WFO Radio. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Mello Yello Pro Stock Champion Jeg Coughlin, Jr., Megan Fessel Schumacher, and Alan Reinhart
- Mello Yello Top Fuel Champion Shawn Langdon and Auto Club Finals winners Matt Hagan, Rickie Jones, Eddie Krawiec, and Alan Reinhart
- Matt Smith, Tommy Johnson Jr., John DiBartolomeo, and Alan Reinhart